Sunday 16 November 2014

Feelings..




   Hi Readers, first of all sorry for being away from blogger for quite a long time. I have been very irregular now-a-days. Thank you all for visiting my blog and reading the posts. It's a great pleasure to have you all. Today I want to share my feelings, straight from my heart, with you. I started this blog just casually. I love to write, but I only just write, I am an introvert kind of person you know. I never published any of my writing anywhere before this blog. I have not shared any of my writing with anyone other than my closest friends.

   I was studying for competitive exams, had to read those books, it gives me cold sweat now when I see those, was getting bored, when one day I came across someone's blog from google search. I was amazed to see that you can express your feelings online, which can be read by people across the globe. And for that you don't need to go to any publisher. I registered my blog, but was not getting any idea how to start. Then that one day came. I was going to my home, was sitting at howrah station waiting for my train.
I always love watching people, and was doing that on that day too, when it came to my mind that I can start with this post. I posted my first post at blogger. I was happy that I finally could share what was coming to my mind. I kept posting and waited for someone to arrive at my blog and read. I can still remember that day when I got the first comment on my blog. It felt so good you know. I was so excited. And today I can see 2871 visits on my blog and people reading my posts. It will be of much pleasure if you share your feelings with me, share your comment about what you think about the post you are reading. I would love to hear about your feelings too.

   Recently there have been some changes to my life, and I am still trying to adjust with those changes. I have achieved something in my professional life that I wanted for last few years, which was my long time wish,  but the problem is, I don't know whether to be happy or feel sorry for that. I have been posted at a very remote place. I have to stay here for the next 3-4 years. It's not that I have been allotted this against my wish, I filled up choices for getting a higher degree. I can come to my home whenever I manage to get a short leave. But staying here for rest of the time is so mind-numbing, it's like living in an island. I am really having a tough time to adjust with many aspects of life, like staying at a hostel with roommates, that I am not accustomed to, and sharing a room, which is devoid of privacy, and that too far away from the comforts of home, and from the person whom I love the most, my husband, who is also my friend and my pillar of strength. It was his support that helped me to take this tough decision. And you know, it's really tough at this point of time in my life. May be it would have been easier five years back, when I was younger. When we are younger, we adjust to everything in life, but this ability gets reduced as we grow older, and now I am totally a home sick person. I am missing my life before this badly, but I can't leave what I got after working so hard since last few years. I am really confused you know.  If you ask me whether I love my job, I will say yes, I like what I do every day, but job is not only about what you are doing, it involves other persons who are also doing the same thing with you. It's a professional field, and you don't get what you want in your profession. I have met lots of new people at workplace, liked some of them, and dislike some of them. But yes, we don't always get what we actually want. Sometimes we have to adjust at certain level. Now I have started to accept these changes. I am trying to adjust, because it's the only thing that I need to do now. I can't be unhappy for the next few years that I have to spend here. There must be a way out to be happy in this life, and I will find that. It may be irregular, but I will come back to you. Till then, keep visiting, and share your feelings. Bye  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment